Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Rage

My son-in-law Ron has quite a sense of humor. One day he and Julie were at WalMart in Hays when he saw Jessica (Julie's sister). It was during the Christmas season and the store was packed with people. Jessica hadn't yet seen Ron and Julie, so Ron rushed over to where she was and rammed her shopping cart, then began yelling, "Get out of my way! Get out of my way!" Jessica stood there looking at him with shock and turning every color of red possible. Reaction of the other people? They cleared the aisle and stayed away from Ron.

What is Ron's profession? ER nurse. I told Julie he'd better hope no one who was in the store had to go to the ER. He might scare them to death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, gosh! Makes me think of the time when my grand nephew David Jorgensen, dressed in his Marine uniform, grabbed me at the Sherman County Fair (I think it was) and twirled me around and around. I could see all the people stepping back out of the way over his shoulder as we rotated in a circle. No one has ever done that to me before or since. Don't know if I'm glad or sad about that!